“Serving you with honesty, integrity and professionalism”
Emily's goal is to understand her clients' priorities, wants and needs, as she guides them through the real estate process. She is always hands-on and fully invested in each transaction to assure the most satisfying result for her clients. She has been a resident of Central Arkansas for 30 + years and has extensive sales and marketing experience. Her strong work ethic and commitment to excellence ensures that her client's buying and selling process will be a smooth transaction.
* Little Rock Realtors Association Awards of Distinction - Diamond Level - Multi Million Dollar Producer
* Member of the Little Rock Realtors Association, Arkansas Realtors Association & National Association of Realtors.
* Bachelors Degree in Finance & Accounting from the University of Central Arkansas
* Treasurer of the 20th Century Club Board
* Voted Little Rocks Best Real Estate Agents in Soiree Magazine 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method. Canyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.