About Mary Beth Dockery
With 25 years as a sales professional, Marybeth Dockery has a proven ability to listen to the needs of her clients to find their perfect solutions. Her patience, dedication and work ethic are among the best in the business.
Marybeth’s motto is that life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better with change. Whether helping a first-time homebuyer, searching for a house for a growing family, locating a manageable space for empty-nesters or even building a property portfolio for an investor, Marybeth approaches real estate sales as a journey of change for the better that she takes with her clients.
Proving that she is not afraid of hard work, Marybeth also manages her household with her husband and twin boys who are always on the go. Additionally, she has purchased and remodeled several homes, so she knows how to look for a property with potential. An Arkansas native, Marybeth knows the central Arkansas market and is ready to put her knowledge and skills to work for her clients.
● Full-time agent.
● Readily available to show property, answer questions and provide you with the tools you need to have a successful real estate experience.
● Complete market analysis of your home.
● Member of Little Rock Realtors Association
● Graduate of Hendrix College
● Graduate National School of Real Estate