126 acres near Boone and Newton County. Property lies east of the Arkansas National Scenic 7 Byway between Harrison and Jasper. Two cabins on the property. One, two bedroom house, and a separate bunk cabin. A barn is located near the dwellings with several pieces of farm equipment included in the sale. Approximately 25% of the property consists of food plots and pastures with the remaining 75% consisting of mixed hardwood and some pine. There are 6 fully enclosed deer stands with gravity feeders throughout. Stocked fishing pond with bass. Developed with improved wildlife habitat as top priority. Excellent population of mature whitetails, turkey, bear, and hogs. Located close to Jasper, but an equal drive to Harrison that has all the necessary shopping and supplies for the property. Almost entirely surrounded by large landowners. At the end of a gravel road providing even more privacy.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity℠ Program of the Cooperative Arkansas REALTORS® Multiple Listing Services, Inc. Real estate listings, held by brokerage firms other than Charlotte John , are marked with the Broker Reciprocity℠ logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2022© Arkansas REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Updated: 28th November, 2023 3:22 PM (UTC)